Kevin Lajiness Search Engine




Search my Name

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dancing Butterfly Eyes by Kevin Lajiness



Dancing Butterfly Eyes

by Kevin Lajiness

Dancing Butterfly EyesSong Lyrics

It's tearing me up inside what I see in you I can’t reveal its sets my Heart on fire when I see the sparkle in your eyes Dancing in front of me I want to lift you up to the sky put my wings around you and take that dive and fall in love Dancing Eyes your a butterfly your meant to be free not with me so I let you go and I keep it to myself and all I can hope for is to see those dancing eyes like butterfly wings in front of me once more

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Dream Lady

She comes to me

In the middle of a dream

I can't have her though

I'm always too young it seems

I'm still in love with her

I’m in love with a dream

Dream lady wake me up tonight

Be good to me

Won’t you hold me tight?

I'm in love with her

And I don't know why

Dream lady

Wake me up tonight

I think I know her

But I don't know from where

And I can reach her

She’s so far away

And she's always

Goes away

Dream lady

Won’t you stay with me?

I know I can’t have you

But we can still be friends