Kevin Lajiness Search Engine




Search my Name

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lady Slippers by Kevin Lajiness


Lady Slippers

by Kevin Lajiness


Queue
Buy

Lady Slippers

Song Lyrics

Lady Slippers you’re a dream come true 
Tell me tell me there’s nothing I aint been through 
I know I know but honestly it’s true 
Lay your head on my shoulders its there for you 
And if you cry tears from heaven will cry with you 
Lady slippers you know there’s nothing I won’t do for you 
Pluck a star from the heavens hold it in my hand 
And make you a luck charm to wear on your arm 
God has blessed me this much is true 
I hope you stay just the way you are 
Everything about you is a dream come true 
Everything about you is a dream come true

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Dream Lady

She comes to me

In the middle of a dream

I can't have her though

I'm always too young it seems

I'm still in love with her

I’m in love with a dream

Dream lady wake me up tonight

Be good to me

Won’t you hold me tight?

I'm in love with her

And I don't know why

Dream lady

Wake me up tonight

I think I know her

But I don't know from where

And I can reach her

She’s so far away

And she's always

Goes away

Dream lady

Won’t you stay with me?

I know I can’t have you

But we can still be friends