Kevin Lajiness Search Engine




Search my Name

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Starlight In Your Eyes by Kevin Lajiness


Starlight In Your Eyes

by Kevin Lajiness



Starlight In Your Eyes

Song Artwork









I can see the starlight in your eyes tonight 
Soon you’ll be resting on my shoulders 
While I fly into the night graceful sky bless you 
For your magic I take this ride with my lover 
And you twilight is are destiny forever in a moment 
Of time softly does the breeze lullaby are flight 
It can’t get any higher than this only Heaven could compare 
Only heaven could compare to this Faster 
And faster we climb embrace embracing or bodies in flight 
Give new meaning to the meaning of the night 
Higher than higher to night love true and out of sight 
I love you I love you come forth is the bottom line 
Come forth is the bottom line

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Dream Lady

She comes to me

In the middle of a dream

I can't have her though

I'm always too young it seems

I'm still in love with her

I’m in love with a dream

Dream lady wake me up tonight

Be good to me

Won’t you hold me tight?

I'm in love with her

And I don't know why

Dream lady

Wake me up tonight

I think I know her

But I don't know from where

And I can reach her

She’s so far away

And she's always

Goes away

Dream lady

Won’t you stay with me?

I know I can’t have you

But we can still be friends