Kevin Lajiness Search Engine




Search my Name

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Helena, Marchioness of Northampton (1546-1635) Longford Castle to Kevin Lajiness; My X-DNA Trail

This Maternal Genealogical trail is A preview of a project of mine that is coming together. I have about 8 matches to my X-DNA or Chromosome 23 That can be confirmed by building out our Ancestry trails till they meet, males only get their X-Chromosome from there mother so the trail can only pass to him from her, the unique thing about these 8 I have they appear to all be going to Helena some that I have done and others that I am close on, before i can confirm all the lines on WikiTree I have to be confident of the genealogy, witch did and does take years to Do but Ancestry and WikiTree have some nice tools to help , I will be posting more on this regularly.

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Dream Lady

She comes to me

In the middle of a dream

I can't have her though

I'm always too young it seems

I'm still in love with her

I’m in love with a dream

Dream lady wake me up tonight

Be good to me

Won’t you hold me tight?

I'm in love with her

And I don't know why

Dream lady

Wake me up tonight

I think I know her

But I don't know from where

And I can reach her

She’s so far away

And she's always

Goes away

Dream lady

Won’t you stay with me?

I know I can’t have you

But we can still be friends