Kevin Lajiness Search Engine




Search my Name

Monday, April 10, 2017

Shiver Me Timbers


Shiver me timbers Blow Me Down it'll be a cold day in hell till I come around if you please now now that I'm gone can you see me from the inside looking out as I see my Dominion from the outside looking in if you judge a book by its cover it takes time to discover what makes a man tick shiver me timbers blow me down dragons are medieval Raptors and so I sit here my future in the air and a time goes by like birds sitting on a sign the sound of crows the sound of crows nothing matters now the games in the Wind riddle me this what's next for the wind to be taken by surprise or mesmerised as long as the powers don't pull on me now I've almost made it I'm sure the gamble will pay the odds are with me if I win shiver me timbers Blow Me Down it'll be a cold day in hell when I give in I won't come around I wear a different gown and the jury has its instructions for now the last man standing wins with his dreams in his hands sewn to the wind to spread and grow to spread and grow with him

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Dream Lady

She comes to me

In the middle of a dream

I can't have her though

I'm always too young it seems

I'm still in love with her

I’m in love with a dream

Dream lady wake me up tonight

Be good to me

Won’t you hold me tight?

I'm in love with her

And I don't know why

Dream lady

Wake me up tonight

I think I know her

But I don't know from where

And I can reach her

She’s so far away

And she's always

Goes away

Dream lady

Won’t you stay with me?

I know I can’t have you

But we can still be friends