Kevin Lajiness Search Engine




Search my Name

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Tree Of Freedom 2


All kinds of conclusions and delusions have you lost your mind so you talk and you talk till your barely can walk go out yourself and sit quietly what I say to you comes that way yes it comes to me on a leaf from a tree and that tree grows in the Wind it has no anchor it's the tree of freedom and the anchor swung up to heaven the sap is the Sweetest in the land and it rises up and it rises up to heaven every leaf is the handprint of God like a Willow in the Wind you can swing on the branches so high you touch the Stars and the knowledge of the freedom tree grows as it grows grows as it grows so I say quietly so I say quietly go outside yourself go outside yourself the handprints of God the handprints of God on the tree of freedom on the tree of freedom you will find yourself you will find yourself there's nothing to hold you down there's nothing to hold you down and swing from the branches with abandon I have come to tell you this I have come to tell you this from the freedom tree all kinds of conclusions and delusions all kinds of conclusions and delusions have you lost your mind and delusions so you talk and you talk to you barely can walk so I say sit quietly what I say to you comes that way yes it comes to me on a leaf from a tree and that tree growing in the Wind and that trees growing in the wind it has no anchor it's the tree of freedom and the anchor is swung up to heaven

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Dream Lady

She comes to me

In the middle of a dream

I can't have her though

I'm always too young it seems

I'm still in love with her

I’m in love with a dream

Dream lady wake me up tonight

Be good to me

Won’t you hold me tight?

I'm in love with her

And I don't know why

Dream lady

Wake me up tonight

I think I know her

But I don't know from where

And I can reach her

She’s so far away

And she's always

Goes away

Dream lady

Won’t you stay with me?

I know I can’t have you

But we can still be friends