Kevin Lajiness Search Engine




Search my Name

Monday, April 10, 2017

What A Fool I've Been


What a fool I've been when I was younger to waste the time I could have had with you blind is youth that play with thunder lightning is never that far away sticks and stones will break your bones but the lighting will take your life away here I stare into the Moonlight thinking love you the other night how you slipped away into the darkness then disappeared Into the Night what a struggle What a Mighty fight it has been to keep you from fading my imagination can't compare to your beauty Even Heaven does not compare to being in down here how I stare into the moonlight thinking of you the other night how you slipped away into the darkness and disappeared Into the Night what is struggle What a Mighty Fight it has been to keep you from fading my imagination can't compare to your beauty being in heaven does not compare to being down here what a fool I've been when I was younger to waste the time I thought to waste the time I could of had with you Blind is youth that play with thunder lightning is never that far away sticks and stones will break your bones but the lighting will take your life away here I stare into the Moonlight thinking of you the other night how you slipped away into the darkness and disappeared Into the Night what a struggle What a Mighty fight it has been to keep you from fading in my imagination

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Dream Lady

She comes to me

In the middle of a dream

I can't have her though

I'm always too young it seems

I'm still in love with her

I’m in love with a dream

Dream lady wake me up tonight

Be good to me

Won’t you hold me tight?

I'm in love with her

And I don't know why

Dream lady

Wake me up tonight

I think I know her

But I don't know from where

And I can reach her

She’s so far away

And she's always

Goes away

Dream lady

Won’t you stay with me?

I know I can’t have you

But we can still be friends